BeschreibungOpenPGP for Android. It's open source and its goal is to provide a similar OpenPGP implementation as GnuPG.
* more secure random number
* fix multi-select in recipient list
NOTE: Internet permissions are ONLY used for key server queries. I didn't like the idea of APG requesting those permissions either, but it is open source and the code shows that it doesn't use those permissions for anything else.
* manage secret/public keys (eg. GPG/PGP)
* encrypt/sign/decrypt/verify emails and files
* some integration into GMail accounts on the phone
* integration with K9
* HKP Keyserver support
* basic key creation and editing possible (beta)
* Intent API for other apps
Note: Internet permission is now needed because of the key server support.
Please rate it and suggest features you want.