BeschreibungThis is a high-end emulation of the famous HP-11C RPN Scientific Calculator.
Using the same mathematics as the original, the HC-11C provides a full set of functions:
- sq. root
- LOG x
- LN x
- INTeger truncation and ABSolute value
- Trigonometric functions (SIN, COS etc.)
- Trigonometric modes: degrees, radians, grads
- H<->H.M.S conversion.
- Engineering display format.
- Basic statistics (mean, linear estimate, correlation coefficient, linear regression.)
- Program memory with 203 program steps
- Programming with the requisite set of keys for conditional tests, SST, BST, INT, FRAC, GTO and MEM.
- Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic trig functions.
- Probability (combinations and permutations).
- Factorial, % change, and absolute value.
- Random number generator.
- Haptic feedback
- Preserve Memory
- Save and load current memory and stack
The current memory and stack can be saved at any time in individual files. This allows to store all your programs and setups without the need to re-enter your code and data each time you need a different setup.
More information and manuals can be obtained on http://www.hpmuseum.org
all screensizes with a resolution higher than 480 x 320
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING LICENSE CHECK
For the license check, there is an network connection required. This license check is done only during program start and if there is a network connection present.
A valid license is cached in the app, so if no network connection is available (e.g. in Fligth-Mode or if you are traveling to a foreign country), the current license state is used and the app will start up even without a present network connection.