BeschreibungIMPORTANT: THIS APP REQUIRES THE TRIGGERTRAP MOBILE DONGLE, WHICH IS AVAILABLE SEPARATELY. SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS.
Trigger your SLR camera* with your Android device, using eight different triggering modes. You can trigger using:
• TimeWarp (timelapses with acceleration!)
• DistanceLapse (take a photo every 30 m)
• Long-Exposure HDR**
• Long-Exposure HDR Timelapse
• Star Trail mode
• Bulb Ramping Timelapse mode
• Cable Release (press to take a photo) which also supports Long-exposure shots (exposures of up to 24 hours!)
Of course, all the modes are fully configurable, to enable you to get trigger happy with your camera - in any way you like.
*) To connect your Android device to an SLR camera, you can buy a Triggertrap Mobile Dongle separately. See the Triggertrap website for a list of supported cameras, and for more information. More than 280 camera models are supported.
**) Our Long Exposure HDR (LE-HDR) mode supports shutter speeds from several hours down to 1/20th second, and can do up to 19 bracketed shots with 1/3, 1/2, 1 or 2 EV steps.