BeschreibungThe Team Oregon Pace Wizard is a must have effort based training tool for serious distance runners and coaches. It is particularly useful for training and racing using a heart rate monitor.
- Input up to 2 race performances
- Able to use sub-maximal training runs for heart rate estimates
- Estimates VO2max
- Age grades performance
- Predicts times, paces and heart rates for standard race distances from 3 km to a 50 km
- Computes proper endurance training paces and heart rates for distances up to 26 miles
- Handles English and Metric units
This tool is used by Team Oregon for coaching beginning to elite athletes. This mobile version is handy at the track or on the road.