BeschreibungThis app, "Data Steps: How Do You Do This in SAS?", is one of a series of eBooks about SAS software programming focusing on frequently asked questions and answers, illustrated by code samples which can be sent by email directly from the app. It is designed to encourage users to contribute questions some of which will be included in future versions of the app. There are controls to select specific questions, move to the previous or next question, decrease or increase the font to suit the user's preference, and send emails requesting answers to questions not yet included in that version of the eBook.
The questions, with answers, included are:
2. About the Author: Philip R Holland
3. Carrying forward a non-missing value to following observations
4. Separating duration data into periods
5. Populating arrays with data values
6. Processing a mixture of missing and non-missing values
7. Rearranging variable values in a SAS data set
8. Updating data with related records
9. Reading Excel dates into SAS
10. Selecting variables beginning with "S"