BeschreibungCyBroDroid is visualization tool (SCADA) for CyBro PLC controllers. It can be used for home automation, building management, industry, solar power, or any other application powered by CyBro controller.
Screen layout is defined by text description file (xml) and image files (jpg/png). Page may be rendered in list or graphic mode. Both direct (mobile---cybro) and internet (mobile---server---cybro) connections are supported.
When started for the first time, default configuration is downloaded automatically. It will establish internet connection to controller (c8785), available for demo purposes. In case of error, check that Home network is not selected, and check your internet connection.
To check more configurations, read them from www.solar-cybro.com:
• default - scene, home and industry demo, automatically downloaded at startup
• solar - solar power plant management, list mode
• menu-demo - page selection menu
• bar-demo - multicolor bargraph with transparent mask
• iq-wood - alternate scene control style
• iq-rgb - simple RGB control screen
To check how those configurations are made, open http://www.solar-cybro.com/data/default.zip
For instructions how to create your own configuration, open http://www.cybrotech.co.uk/partners/Downloads/Manual/CyBroDroid%20Readme%20v1.4.1.txt
To learn more about CyBro controllers and related products, open http://www.cybrotech.co.uk
Cybrotech Ltd. (c) 2011-2014, all rights reserved