HTC Desire HD - Viber-Kontakte nicht mehr verknüpft - Wie Verknüpfung auslösen

• Antworten:15
Roger K.
  • Forum-Beiträge: 18

10.05.2012, 09:05:49 via Website

Hallo zusammen,

Meine Telefonkontakte sind plötzlich nicht mehr mit den Viber-Kontakten verknüpft.
Mir wurde kürzlich das Symbol bzgl. übereinstimmenden Kontakte angezeigt. Die Verknüpfung habe ich abgebrochen, da die Kontakte ja bereits verknüpft waren (resp. sein sollten).

Nun ist es aber so, dass die Verknüpfungen nicht mehr bestehen.

Gibt's eine Möglichkeit die automatische Verknüpfung nochmals auszulösen, sodass ich nicht jeden einzelnen Kontakt manuell zusammenführen muss? Das wäre sonst etwas aufwendig.:*)

Danke für eure Inputs.

— geändert am 04.04.2019, 22:11:50 durch Moderator

Antworten
Viber
  • Forum-Beiträge: 46

15.05.2012, 15:55:17 via Website

Hi,

This is a member of the Viber R&D Team!

Excuse me, my German is not so good, so I will write in English :)

What type of HTC do you have?

Thanks in advance.
Viber Team

Antworten
Roger K.

15.05.2012, 19:20:58 via Website

Hi,

I have a HTC Desire HD (Modell A9191) with Android v 2.3.5, HTC Sense 3.0, Software Version 3.12.405.1.
I hope these infos will help you. :)

Thank you for your help.
Kind Regards,
Roger.

Antworten
Viber
  • Forum-Beiträge: 15

16.05.2012, 13:06:37 via Website

Roger K.
Hi,

I have a HTC Desire HD (Modell A9191) with Android v 2.3.5, HTC Sense 3.0, Software Version 3.12.405.1.
I hope these infos will help you. :)

Thank you for your help.
Kind Regards,
Roger.

Thank you for the information.
To be quite frank, I am not sure I fully understood the problem... are you referring to Viber's contact list, or your regular Android contact list?

I apologize, my German is not so good, so I would appreciate if you could explain the problem again in English :)

Best regards!
the Viber Team.

Antworten
Roger K.

18.05.2012, 10:52:10 via Website

Viber

Thank you for the information.
To be quite frank, I am not sure I fully understood the problem... are you referring to Viber's contact list, or your regular Android contact list?

I apologize, my German is not so good, so I would appreciate if you could explain the problem again in English :)

Best regards!
the Viber Team.

Hello Viber-Team,

the problem is in the regular Android contact list of HTC.
There I see all my Viber contacts three times. That's the first thing, I don't understand. Why are the same contact displayed several times?

To see a contact just one time... I don't display the Viber-contacts in the Android contact list. I just link the Viber-contact to my phone contacts in my phone contacts.
But at some point, my contacts were no longer linked to Viber-contacts. So I want to start the Android function to check matching contacts of my phone list and Viber list. But I cannot find such a function. Now, I have to link all contacts manually. And that's needs time. :wink:

Unusual is: just Viber-contacts were not linked anymore. Other contacts (like whatsapp) are still connected to my phone contacts.

My question is: how can I force the link function in Android to display the proposal of matching contacts between Viber-contacts and phone-contacts.

I hope I could explain my problem... maybe you can help me?

Kind regards and have a nice weekend,
Roger.

Antworten
Viber
  • Forum-Beiträge: 15

18.05.2012, 15:34:02 via Website

@Roger K. -

Thank you, the problem is well understood now :)
The problem you are describing is known to us, but as far as we knew, it only occurs for ICS users (Android 4.0), not on Android 2.x like yours.

We invite you to open a quick support ticket, and our support team will get back to you with assistance. Here's a direct link for your convenience: http://bit.ly/ukGVJ0

Thank you in advance, and we hope to be able to help you as soon as possible :)

Antworten
sel pul.
  • Forum-Beiträge: 143

25.07.2012, 20:11:28 via Website

das problem habe ich auch seit dem neuen Update ! Könnte sich jemand bitte dazu äussern ? :-)

Antworten
Viber

26.07.2012, 16:39:00 via Website

sel pul.
das problem habe ich auch seit dem neuen Update ! Könnte sich jemand bitte dazu äussern ? :-)

Hi,
Can you please be more specific about the problem?

--------

Hallo,
Können Sie bitte etwas konkreter über das Problem?

Antworten
sel pul.
  • Forum-Beiträge: 143

26.07.2012, 19:22:26 via Website

i try my best with my english !

since the last update from viper i cannot synchronize my smartphone with viber, before there was ok.

i have a HTC Desire HD .

Antworten
Viber

29.07.2012, 09:37:35 via Website

Your English is excellent ;)

When you say "cannot synchronize with your phone", do you mean that Viber does not integrate into your Android contact list?

Please provide these details:
1. Are you running a Custom ROM on your phone? If you don't know what this means, then it is ok ;)
2. Do you have other friends with HTC Desire HD? Does it work for them?
3. Aside from that, does Viber work fine? (can you make calls and send text messages?)

Antworten
Roger K.

08.08.2012, 11:12:59 via Website

Hello,

Since a recent update I also have problems with Viber.

1. problem:
If I call someone with Viber, I can do my speak without any problem. But sometimes while the call, the app crashes and shows the message (Send Message, Close etc. -> android standard message if an app crashes). I can speak furhter. But I cannot close the connection. I have to choose a button from the message (e.g.: "Cancel"). Then viber restarts.
The viber icon in the android task bar is still available and it shows an "open call". I cannot close this icon, also not, if I stop the app. I have to restart my phone, to cancel this message.

2. problem:
It's not longer possible to link my phone contacts with my viber contacts. It's not possible to synchronize with viber in androird. So, if I open my contact, I cannot see there, if this contact has a viber-account or not. I have to open viber and look there, if my contact has viber or not.
In a furhter version, there was no problem to link viber-contacts with phone-contacs in android.

My phone: HTC Desire HD.

Regards, Roger.

Antworten
Viber

08.08.2012, 17:59:02 via Website

Hi @Roger K. -

Thank you for the information - we will look into it and hopefully include a fix in our next updates.
Meanwhile, we kindly ask you to take a minute and report both issues to our Support Team with the details. This will help us resolve the problems sooner :)

Here is the direct link: http://bit.ly/ukGVJ0

Thank you in advance!

Antworten
Roger K.

08.08.2012, 19:07:47 via Website

Hi @Viber,

Done.
I hope you can solve it as soon as possible. Thanks.

Regards, Roger.

Antworten
Viber

09.08.2012, 17:24:13 via Website

Roger K.
Hi @Viber,

Done.
I hope you can solve it as soon as possible. Thanks.

Regards, Roger.

Thank you!
Stay tuned for news and updates :)

Antworten
zer0mar
  • Forum-Beiträge: 6

27.11.2012, 16:02:46 via Website

Hey I have a Galaxy Nexus with Android 4.2. I can't synchronize my contacts. There is a pop up message which says: This Viber service isn't up to date or locked..., when I try to synchronize the viber contacts.

Please help me

Antworten
Viber

28.11.2012, 13:23:09 via Website

zer0mar
Hey I have a Galaxy Nexus with Android 4.2. I can't synchronize my contacts. There is a pop up message which says: This Viber service isn't up to date or locked..., when I try to synchronize the viber contacts.

Please help me

Hi,

When you say "doesn't synchronize your contacts", what exactly do you mean?
Are you referring to the contact list inside Viber itself (no one there is recognized as a Viber user), or the integration of Viber with your phone's contact list?

Antworten