CM Security Master - Uninstalled apps reappear in Battery Saver menu in code form (com.appname)

• Antworten:2
Sebastian S.
  • Forum-Beiträge: 1

27.06.2018, 01:17:16 via Website

Recently uninstalled apps reappear in the menu "Battery Saver" in code form (com.appname) in the security app "Security Master". These "ghost" apps were successfully uninstalled and no other apps can find them (even the Settings App doesn't show them when enabling "show system apps"). I even tried to scan for hidden apps with several trustful apps and to scan for viruses with many other trustful antivirus apps. Even a factory reset of the phone didn't solve the problem. So I hope this is only a bug in CM Security Master. Can someone approve that this is a bug and not malware?

Best regards,
Basti

Kommentieren
Harald Pailliart
  • Forum-Beiträge: 4.280

27.06.2018, 08:19:54 via App

My opinion: It is not a bug in the CM Security Master App, the Security Master App itself is the bug. I recommend to uninstall this unnecessary App.

— geändert am 27.06.2018, 08:20:54

Radio geht ins Ohr, Fernsehen ins Auge
Meine Geräte:
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 (SM-T875)
Oppo Find X3 Lite 5G

Hilfreich?
Kommentieren
Shieldine
  • Forum-Beiträge: 4.468

27.06.2018, 08:43:44 via App

This is a German forum, so more people would help if you translated your post into German.
I can recommend uninstalling the security master as it is rather useless and only slows your system down, so it will be just a bug and those apps really aren't on your system anymore . You don't need any antiviruses and the best way to save battery is uninstalling apps that use a lot of battery and turn GPS, Bluetooth etc off when not needed.

— geändert am 27.06.2018, 08:46:20

Gruß

Motorola One - Android 10 (Stock)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1N - AOSP 7.0

Hilfreich?
Kommentieren