HTC Desire HD - [ROM][4.1.2][SR1] OFFICIAL codefireX Periodicals

• Antworten:2
Gelöschter Account
  • Forum-Beiträge: 62

02.11.2012, 11:40:54 via Website

Yeah! :) :) :)

Many users have shown an interest in getting periodic, tested codefireX builds in addition to the untested codefireX nightlies. So in other words, this is here to provide builds to those who are uncomfortable using untested nightlies. IF YOU WANT BLEEDING EDGE, USE THE NIGHTLIES!!!

Unlike with some other JellyBean roms on this forum, I believe that all users should know exactly what is being built in/for the ROM. That is why the device/vendor/qcom proprietary repos I use and maintain are available for all to see and contribute to HERE. The codefireX and kernel github links are above the download link. Please do not ask me to include any prebuilt or proprietary applications in this ROM; I will refuse, or ignore you entirely. I removed the prebuilt terminal emulator and rommanager apps from the vendor repo for the above reason! Using proprietary or closed source applications/ROMs is and always will be a security concern I would rather not expose users to.

Changelogs are not available, however you may use github (always current), or BananaGranola's great flowchart listed below. The kernel built with this is the KangBang 7x30 Kernel I maintain, and the stable branch. Please check the kernel thread or github for kernel changelogs.

I will be rarely able to respond to questions on this thread, so please help your fellow android user out or visit twitter/IRC

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PHONES ON FIRE, BLACK EYES, FINDING YOUR PHONE IN ORIFICES SURPRISINGLY, FRIED PHONES, YOUR CAT DYING, OR YOUR KID DOING A LINE OF BATH SALTS AND EATING YOUR FACE

Features:
Click HERE for a full cfX settings feature flowchart by BananaGranola (thank you)
NOT simply a re-named CM build like another ROM on this forum
Built with a custom toolchain, strict aliasing, -O3 completely (including thumb_cflags), and other Linaro optimizations such as OOM/LMK changes. JUST TRY TO FIND A FASTER SOURCE BUILT JELLYBEAN ROM!
Faster, more often AOSP merge strategy than CM (and not just the release branches, but also master/jb-dev)
TimeLapse functional in camera (opposed to CM ROMs)
Face detection functional in the camera
Lots more but I'm boring myself already

Thanks and Credits (in no order):
IOMonster
KozmikKick
Faux123
MDeejay
ShowP1984
Cayniarb
ToastCFH
Kali-
Intervigil
eXistZ
CodeAuroraForum
Bhanvidia
BananaGranola
DeamonFish
MrSchapps
Kraizk
ALL Team Codefire members
Google
KushDeck
Aus_azn
BananaCakes
Contactwajeeh
Rafyvitto
dumpsta
cruzin_cruzin
zacgoesrawr
Zanzibar
crackajack
Zelendel
daspazz
jenkem110
Virtuous Team
Andromadus Team
CyanogenMod Team (all maintainers included)
anyone I forgot
Like my work? Feel free to buy me a beer for early morning dev HERE
LTC: LPEvPYYgHorueAitXXzRHn92TYjgfACDbY

The codefireX github
The kernel github
Official IRC Chan is #codefirex
My twitter
Download Periodical Builds
Download Gapps

Die wird sofort geflashed!
Hier der Link zum XDA-Forum

— geändert am 04.04.2019, 22:46:24 durch Moderator

Antworten
SimonBeckico
  • Forum-Beiträge: 17

16.12.2012, 22:47:01 via Website

Hi hier ein Video zu der codefireX Rom (BR 10.1)
Ich hoffe euch gefällt es ;)

youtube. com/watch?v=N9JWQR7FZdA

~Simon~

— geändert am 16.12.2012, 22:47:52

Antworten
Gelöschter Account
  • Forum-Beiträge: 62

16.12.2012, 23:25:27 via Website

SimonBeckico
Hi hier ein Video zu der codefireX Rom (BR 10.1)
Ich hoffe euch gefällt es ;)

youtube. com/watch?v=N9JWQR7FZdA

~Simon~

falscher Thread würde ich sagen

Antworten