Is it possible there is NO App for this one?

• Antworten:7
  • Geschlossen
Rud Me
  • Forum-Beiträge: 9

15.07.2018, 02:40:32 via Website

Hi there, i have spent several days trying with all sorts of search phrases to find an app that does what i need.

The problem seems to be that most apps in my direction are trackers that count movement, either on wearables or smartchies, and that's not what i am looking for.

I went through accounting apps and all sorts of others but so far nope, can't find it.

Here is the simple stuff i am looking for:
It has a calendar that always shows the current date on the side plus a simple entry box for meters (swum, run, bike'd, hike'd or whatever).
On a second page it should show the current months breakdown of all entries by date and distance plus the cumulative total for each month of the year as well as the same thing for years after years.
That's pretty much it.

It could have a multi user function, of course that would make it more interesting for community building, so a user login page plus maybe a page on which all users monthly and yearly distances are listed in top to bottom order. But again, this would just be an interesting extra.

In general what i want is to log my swimming distance MANUALLY and the app to do the math for me.

Any chance anyone in here knows of the existence of such an app, or if not what kind of free app builder program for amateurs like myself i could use to try and build this myself??

Pascal P.
  • Admin
  • Forum-Beiträge: 11.286

15.07.2018, 09:36:28 via App

Hi,
since we are a german forum please write your question in german or use our english site at www.androidpit.com.
Thanks

LG Pascal //It's not a bug, it's a feature. :) ;)

Hilfreich?
Rud Me

15.07.2018, 23:47:52 via Website

Hmm, beim Anmeldeprozess war ich mir aber ziemlich sicher dass das alles auf EN serviert wurde, ansonsten haette ich sicher gleich auf DE geschrieben. Kann es sein dass euer System mir ne EN version lieferte weil ich gerade in Rio bin??

Hilfreich?
Stefan Z.
  • Forum-Beiträge: 3.806

15.07.2018, 23:51:18 via App

Guck Dir aCalendar+ an. Man kann die Startseite wählen und mittels Wisch von Tag zu Woche zu Monat wechseln. Vlt bietet auch eines der Widgets, was du suchst.

— geändert am 16.07.2018, 00:05:48

Xiaomi Mi 9T, Android 10, Stock ohne Root.

Hilfreich?
Stefan Z.

15.07.2018, 23:51:18 via App

Guck Dir aCalendar+ an. Man kann die Startseite wählen und mittels Wisch von Tag zu Woche zu Monat wechseln.

Hilfreich?
Rud Me

16.07.2018, 00:06:37 via Website

Da fehlt dann aber das ganze mit den täglichen Distanzen die schön zusammen gezählt / addiert werden , jedenfalls stand davon nix in der Beschreibung der Textversion...

Hilfreich?
Stefan Z.

16.07.2018, 00:10:56 via App

Das hatte ich überlesen, dafür gibts leider keine Funktion.

Hilfreich?