Hier noch die Anleitung auf english
Attachement & How-TO
ALL THE STEPS MUST BE FOLLOWED.
1) Download & Install KernelLighter.apk
2) A) For Sense ROMS : Download & Flash Sense 5 Stock(Works on Sense 4+) (courtesy of LlabTooFeR) through recovery or Android App - KernelLighter.
For ASOP/CM10.1 (Android 4.1.2/4.2.2) ROMS : Download & Flash ASOP/CM10.1 through recovery or Android App - KernelLighter. <-- Need people to confirm it's working. Report Back Please.
C) For ASOP/CM10.2 (Android 4.3) ROMS : Download & Flash ASOP/CM10.2 through recovery or Android App - KernelLighter. <-- Need people to confirm it's working. Report Back Please.
D) Custom Kernel : Just place a custom kernel zip of your choice into /sdcard/modules/ & flash it through the App.
3) Download & Flash KL-Zeus.img through fastboot <-- for both Sense & ASOP ROMs
4) You're Done. Reboot, the phone should reboot twice before booting.
Do Note: sometimes the kernel wont boot and would just freeze, force restart it yourself few times and it will boot...
if it still wont boot, check "Something Went Wrong" section below in this post.
1) Download The KernelLighter.apk <-- if you haven't already
2) Download The Kernel & Modules zip from the kernel dev to /sdcard/modules/
3) Open KernelLighter Android App & Choose that zip
4) Follow the instruction & reboot.
Something Went Wrong:
Let say the phone wouldnt boot during kernel update after using the app,
the best solultion would be to go back to stock kernel, look at the recovery flashable zips in Back2Stock while keeping this [KEXEC] kernel section.
Back2Stock while keeping this [KEXEC] kernel
Download & Flash:
Through The App Or Through Recovery Sense 5 Stock
Through The App Or Through Recovery ASOP/CM10.1 <-- Need people to confirm it's working. Report Back Please.
Through The App Or Through Recovery ASOP/CM10.2 <-- Need people to confirm it's working. Report Back Please.
if you still had no luck booting, you should try flashing that kernel through fastboot and see if it makes any difference.
Note: All the zips provided are flashable through both The App & Recovery...
BUT DON'T FLASH THE KEXEC KERNEL THROUGH THE APP,
I've updated the app to prevent this,
but i have little control over those who insist on doing it, it will cause nothing but bootloops,
as it will continuously boot itself over and over and over again.
||♠HTC OneX♠↭ ☞Aicp☜||
||♠Nexus⑤♠↭ ☞Dirty Unicorns☜||
||★ Halte dich immer für dümmer als die anderen⇨ Sei es aber nicht!★