Thanks for contacting SwiftKey - we are very very busy right now so we’ve put all our most helpful links here to help you to get the answers you need quickly.
Firstly, please make sure that you are running the most up-to-date version of SwiftKey - currently 3.0.1.
To see what version of SwiftKey you have installed, please do the following: First access your SwiftKey settings by longpressing your 123 key in the bottom left of your keyboard. Then select Settings > About SwiftKey 3. Your version number will be displayed at the top of your screen.
If you want to know more about SwiftKey's features, be sure to check out our how-to videos at http://video.swiftkey.net
If you still have an issue, it's probably in our KnowledgeBase, which has instant answers to all common questions: http://support.swiftkey.net/knowledgebase
If you would like to report a bug, please add your details as a comment on the appropriate thread on our bugs forum, or post your bug if it isn't there already.
- SwiftKey Bugs http://support.swiftkey.net/forums/116693-2-swiftkey-bugs-
- SwiftKey Tablet Bugs http://support.swiftkey.net/forums/116697-4-swiftkey-tablet-bugs-
If you have an idea for how to improve SwiftKey, please add your votes on our feedback forums, or post your idea:
- SwiftKey Ideas http://support.swiftkey.net/forums/116689-1-swiftkey-ideas-
- SwiftKey Tablet Ideas http://support.swiftkey.net/forums/120339-3-swiftkey-tablet-ideas-
If you have comments on our language models, or would like to suggest a new language, please do so in our Language feedback forums
- Language model feedback http://support.swiftkey.net/forums/140949-5-language-module-feedback
- New language suggestions http://support.swiftkey.net/forums/140950-6-new-language-suggestions
Posting issues and ideas in this manner helps us to prioritise issues and learn more about where and when they are experienced.
If you have raised a billing issue or one not dealt with above, we will aim to get back to you as quickly as possible.
The SwiftKey team