Samsung Galaxy S — ICS-Bluetooth-Voice-Prob:impossible of clear phone calls via paired handsfree car kit

• Antworten:0
bluemoon
  • Forum-Beiträge: 1

11.04.2012, 13:14:54 via Website

Hi,

my last installed rom was Android Gingerbread 2.3.6 (Darky-ROM 10.4.).
With this ROM it was possible to make very clear phone calls (with pure and expressive voice) with my galaxy i9000 smartphone via my (bluetooth-)paired handsfree car kit.

Now, I changed to ICS and tested d i f f e r e n t (!) ROMS, p.ex. [ROM ICS]Tiramisu+ I.C.E. A.G.E. V.1.7 (based on the latest CodenameAndroid-ROM), [ROM][ICS][I9000] Team ICSSGS RC4.2, [4.0.4][ROM] Dark Knight 4, [ROM][4.0.4][6-Apr] Slim ICS [3.2] - 70MB Clean, Simple & Fast, [ROM] [ICS] Android Open Kang Project - galaxysmtd, [4.0.4 IMM76D][ROM] EliteV10 Beta ...

With ALL(!) tested ROMS above I have the same PROBLEM:
I'm NOT ABLE to make clear phone calls with my galaxy i9000 smartphone via my (bluetooth-)paired handsfree car kit. If I dial, first the dialtone is very unclear with distorted voice an after, I can't make a phone call - the voice is distorted and I can't understand my call partner.

My problem is NOT a bluetooth pairing problem (bluetooth pairing without problems!).

Anybody with the same problem?

Any ideas/ solution/ fixes (because some ROMS says p.ex. "Fully working bluetooth" (ICSSGS RC4.2))??

Maybe it's only a KERNEL-problem? But I tested with the above roms different kernels, too ...

Thx. a lot!

Antworten