Motorola Droid RAZR - Print Screen

• Antworten:7
davide carere
  • Forum-Beiträge: 10

04.02.2012, 16:06:44 via Website

Hallo Leute

Wie macht man einen screenshot mit dem Motorola droid razr? Braucht man eine App oder gibts eine Tastenkonbination?

Danke für die Hilfe.

MFG
Dave

— geändert am 04.04.2019, 21:50:17 durch Moderator

Antworten
Thorsten C. G.
  • Forum-Beiträge: 132

06.02.2012, 13:57:00 via Website

Hallo Davide,

leider ist es noch nicht möglich ohne root ein screenshot per App zu machen (zumindest mir nicht bekannt).
Ohne root geht es dann nur folgendermaßen: Telefon mit dem Rechner verbinden und dann per SDK Screenshots machen:

Hier mal eine Anleitung (englisch-habe auf die schnelle nur die gehabt):

[How To] Get Screenshots with Android SDK of Your Unrooted RAZR Desktop
How to take Screenshots of your Unrooted Android device(s)

This process outline below assumes you have downloaded and installed applications before on your computer. If you have not please refer to your computers operating manual.

DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility for what you do with your device if issues arise using the below process. This is the process that has worked for me as outlined. I am using an Windows 7 64 machine and what works for me may not work for you.

Download and Install the following:
1.Motorola USB and Charging Drivers here
2.Goggles Android SDK (Software Development Kit) here
3.Pick the appropriate one for your desktop pc (I downloaded the windows version "android-sdk_r10-windows.zip and unzipped into a folder I choose. i.e. C:\Android\) (If you do not have an unzipping tool you can get a free version here of 7Zip)
4.Oracles Java JDK (Java Developers Kit) here
5.Pick the JDK button and follow the instructions> Pick a platform> And select the check box that you agree with the license agreement.> Click continue and click on the jdk-6u24-windows-x64.exe to download (NOTE: you may not have the exact file listed that I picked but it should look the same just without the "x64" if your not running a 64 bit machine)
Once you have installed everything above now you can setup to take a screen shot of your device desktop

1. Go To Settings> Select Applications> Select Development> and enable USB debugging by selecting the check box

razr03.png razr04.png

2. Connect your device using your usb cable
3. Locate where you unzipped the Android SDK> Open the tools folder and double click on ddms.bat (or ddms if you have your file extensions hidden)
4. The Dalvik Debug Monitor will open Make sure you device is listed in the upper left hand side of the window

Dalvik_debug_monitor.png

5.To take a Screenshot, select Device> Screen Capture

ScreenCapture.png

6. The Device Screen Capture window will open
- Click Refresh to capture a current screenshot
- Save your screenshot to your PC
- After you are done with all the screen shots you can click Done

razr02.png

You have now successfully taken a screen shot of your unrooted device using the SDK tools you can get for free on the internet. Now this is intensive and the easier way to do this is to unlock/root your device but if you do not want to void your warrantee at this time this is the next best thing.

— geändert am 06.02.2012, 13:57:40

TCG

Antworten
davide carere

15.05.2012, 09:46:34 via Website

Hallo Leute

Gibt es was neues, oder weitere Info's zum Print Screen mit dem Motorola Razr?

Vielen Dank

Antworten
Gelöschter Account
  • Forum-Beiträge: 786

15.05.2012, 15:03:21 via Website

Du willst also ohne Root und ohne App einen Scrennshot machen? Na dann viel Vergnügen....
Hier wurden zwei Lösungsvorschläge gemacht, zaubern können wir leider auch nicht (ausser machen dass die Luft stinkt) :huh:

mfG, Roli

Antworten
davide carere

15.05.2012, 16:31:36 via Website

Roli G.
Du willst also ohne Root und ohne App einen Scrennshot machen? Na dann viel Vergnügen....
Hier wurden zwei Lösungsvorschläge gemacht, zaubern können wir leider auch nicht (ausser machen dass die Luft stinkt) :huh:

Hallo Roli

Nein,dass ich das so machen will habe ich nicht gesagt sondern nur gefragt.
Ich suche nur eine möglichkeit um so einen Scrennshot zu mache. Bei Galaxy S2 gehts ohne einen App... darum war meine nur eine Frage... Und bis jetzt war ich erfolglos...

Bei jedem APP kommt bei mir die meldung :error on fb0 is your phone rooted ...

Antworten
daniel biland
  • Forum-Beiträge: 2

11.07.2012, 05:28:33 via Website

Roote dein phone doch einfach es gibt ja schon one click root und du kannst es wieder rueckgaengig machen

[[b][/b]quote=davide carere]
Roli G.

Hallo Roli

Nein,dass ich das so machen will habe ich nicht gesagt sondern nur gefragt.
Ich suche nur eine möglichkeit um so einen Scrennshot zu mache. Bei Galaxy S2 gehts ohne einen App... darum war meine nur eine Frage... Und bis jetzt war ich erfolglos...

Bei jedem APP kommt bei mir die meldung :error on fb0 is your phone rooted ...[/quote]

Antworten