[ROM] SuperOSR Nexus S by Superteam Gingerbread 2.3.5

• Antworten:5
Gelöschter Account
  • Forum-Beiträge: 832

29.07.2011, 13:27:07 via Website

Die neue Version von Super@tmel und seinem Team. Mit neuen Namen. :grin:

Original Thread & Screenshots: http://www.movilzona.es/foro/superosr-nexus-por-superteam-gingerbread-t5878.html

This rom installs itself alone, that is totally reconfigured.
I recommend that you setup salteis account giving to omit google and once in the launcher now you can configure the rom to your liking. This is because the phone but the market is autologin and automatically begin downloading all the applications you had installed and it saturates the terminal because it does hit, plus it puts the background image that you had prior to the rom and then you ask me than it is possible that if I install the rom wipe me see the bottom it had before. Thus will you do a clean install. Then you enter the market and a free instalais anyone to cool that you have installed on the terminal.

Very attentive to you to do restorations of any kind or program against rom that you can have problems. (I mean backups, including their own SupSetup least in the section on applications), special attention to restoration of configuration data of any kind. Under certainly better not to.

New SupSetup V20 in all roms, not serve any previous SupSetup for this rom

The new integrated SupSetup activation brings on-demand applications in the applications section extras, you can enable applications that interest you and the rom is in "Lite" (without extra applications installed) for each to choose your best settings.
It is important before you set up Google account to be activated from the applications before SupSetup so that when you connect to the servers to configure your Google account, they enter the download.
After entering the market and to display applications install any application downloads for cool downloads.

General
- Rom in "LITE"
- New graphical look different from SuperGinger's
- All you had the source of SuperGinger but from non-Cyano Google

Added
- Wake & Unlock
- Bluetooth always visible from Settings (tolemaC)
- Hide clock
- Percentage of battery
- It's part of Cyanogen CyanogenModsettings
- Etc ...

Applications
- You can install more applications from SupSetup extras
- Google Apps
- Google +
- Go Keyboard
- Flash Player 10.3

Download: Download

Nexus S http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1822363"">SlimBean http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1719775"">Marmite Kernel

Antworten
Markus F.
  • Forum-Beiträge: 272

02.09.2011, 14:13:51 via Website

Ein kleiner Zwischenbericht; Habe es getestet, es hängt sich weg k.A. warum. Habe nix mit der CPU o.ä. gemacht und auch sonst nur alle apps drauf wie damals bei meinem Magic bzw. unter NSCollab 1.0.39 (darauf habe ich übrigens wieder zurück gewechselt).

LG

der Markus

— geändert am 30.11.2012, 16:50:56 durch Moderator

Antworten
Frank W.
  • Forum-Beiträge: 5.103

12.09.2011, 17:31:12 via App

Max Berr
ist aber schon auf deutsch oder?

Komplett bis auf das SupSetup. Das ist in englisch. Aber gut verständlich. :)

Frank

"Irgendwann, möglicherweise aber auch nie, werde ich dich bitten, mir eine kleine Gefälligkeit zu erweisen." (Don Corleone) Für ein friedliches Miteinander"

Antworten