Language Assistant Editor für Android Anwendungen

• Antworten:5
Enrique López Mañas
  • Forum-Beiträge: 11

25.05.2011, 19:57:21 via Website

Hallo,

Ich wollte mit der dem Developer Gemeinde dieser Anwendung teilen, die ich schon aufgehört habe.

Die englische Beschreibung:

This is an application that makes easier the maintenance of several language files for an Android project.

For a long time, I used to manage the different language files in Android manually. This is an incredible boring task when our program is growing and getting more complex, since the only way to compare tokens is doing it one by one, and is an error-prone task.

This program is an extension to a similar program developed by my colleague Eugenio Marchiori at the e-UCM group. The program compares all the tokens between two different languages, assigning different codes depending if the token is missing in one language, or it is has been created. The task of creating new language files is also very easy, since they can be created using a full version as reference.

The program can be downloaded from the download section. In the first screen, the parent folder of an Android project has to be selected. After that, you just can edit your language files!

Ihr könnt von http://code.google.com/p/language-assistant-android/ die Anwendung herunterlanden, als LGPL

Grüße,

Enrique

— geändert am 25.05.2011, 22:44:56

Ansgar M

Antworten
Ansgar M
  • Forum-Beiträge: 1.544

25.05.2011, 21:11:57 via App

Thank you! Sounds great. Going to test it..
Greetings,
Ansgar
edit: Test done. Nice tool. Great work!

— geändert am 25.05.2011, 22:45:46

Antworten
Enrique López Mañas

25.05.2011, 23:17:53 via Website

I'm developing this tool as a plugin for Eclipse (which will be great, since it is integrated in the same IDE). I will present it as soon as possible :-)

Antworten
Stefan S.
  • Forum-Beiträge: 560

26.05.2011, 08:14:13 via Website

Enrique López Mañas
I'm developing this tool as a plugin for Eclipse (which will be great, since it is integrated in the same IDE). I will present it as soon as possible :-)

That would be great!
I'll try your tool soon.

Antworten
Enrique López Mañas

26.12.2011, 19:17:40 via Website

Hello,

After a few months since the last version published, I would like to show to the world the expanded version: now the translator is able to simplify the process of translation using Google Translate. I'm offering two versions: one free (you need first to register your own API) or a paid one (you will be using my own API). Since the API is not free, and this will save you a lot of time, I guess the price is fair (just 5$).

For further information, you can check my blog post: http://goo.gl/58ejJ

Antworten