- Forum-Beiträge: 621
07.11.2010, 18:22:55 via Website
07.11.2010 18:22:55 via Website
Habe die Links im ersten Post geändert.
Hier einmal der orginal post von brut.all:
- updated GM to version 188.8.131.5286
- from now GM is released in 3 variants: -brut, -brut-renamed and -brut-renamed-tagged
- added an option to choose map cache format - AndNav is a default, but old one is also supported
- added support for zipped map cache
- app directory is always /sdcard/brut.googlemaps - it does not depend on package name
- readded es_MX language
- removed Vector map test
- fixed some ContextNotSet warnings
If you was using hiapk's port of my mod, then you should know, that it have some bugs. It throws ContextNotSet warnings and location faking does not work for main map, but I guess you don't care. However hiapk's port doesn't have a hack for checking driving/walking availability in the area, so:
Button in DestinationActivity does not work
There is a cool feature in recent GM: if you are on the map screen and want to navigate to somewhere, you could just long-press this place, click on a tooltip and then click directions sign. In older versions of GM (or if GM thinks both driving/waling directions are unavailable) you would see directions screen. But in brut17 you will get dialog with options to open navigation directly. Very nice :-)
I hope I didn't screw something. I'm really tired and I go sleep now. See you tomorrow!
Ich werde es, soweit ich Zeit habe, testen.
würde mich freuen wenn ihr auch eure Erfahrung postet!
thx, lg Gerald