10.11.2013 14:40:31 via Website
10.11.2013 14:40:31 via Website
Vorstellungs- und Diskussionsthread zu
DN3 (Ditto Note 3) ROM v5.2 [XXUFND3]
released: 11June 2014
As some of you know Note 3 features are getting ported to Note 2 at thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2467810">MOD: Note3 apps for Note2. We thought that it would be better to release a full rom instead of a mod rom in order to avoid compatibility issues and to be able to solve bugs and bring more N3 features faster, so that's what we did. However we titooo7 doesn't plan to close the MOD thread and hopefully the improvements done here will be posted to the MOD thread.
- BASIC INFORMATION:
- Based on Android Kit Kat 4.4.2 ND3
- Pure stock look
- Aroma Installation
- Rooted and Deodexed
- Kernel DN3 Selinux Disabled
- Two rom versions available for download (Full & Lite)
Ditto Note 3 features
- Galaxy S5 Contacts app
- Galaxy S5 Phone app Feature S5 in coming call popup notification style
- Call Recording button during calls
- Galaxy S5 Messaging app Feature S5 in coming message notification style (Thanks to VN Team for SecMms mod)
- Galaxy S5 Drive Link
- Galaxy S5 Sbrowser
- Galaxy S5 Music Player
- Galaxy S5 Gallery New lockscreen effect - Blind Effect
- Air Command
- Smart Scroll
- Smart Pause
- Signature Lock
- Note 3 Multiwindow Style
- Writting Buddy (Direct Pen Input)
- One Hand Operation in All Screens
- Note 3 Icons
- Note 3 Launcher
- Note 3 MyFiles
- Note 3 SNote
- Note 3 S FInder
- Note 3 ScrapBook
- Note 3 SketchBook
- Note 3 Story Album
- Note 3 Quick Glance
- Galaxy S5 Toolbox feature
- Galaxy S5 Power Saving Mode
- Galaxy S5 Ultra Power Saving Mode
- Galaxy S5 Launcher and Magazine app
- Galaxy S5 theme chooser
- Galaxy S5 Wallpapers
- Note 3 incoming call notification pop-up
- Note 3 Popup menu in many note 3 apps.
- Other note 3 apps like contacts,msg etc.
- Pen Window Manager from @xperiacle
- Possible to use the same app in both multiwindows
- New unlock effects from S5 (we also were the first ones to port it )
- Note 3 and Galaxy S5 Settings with search feature. You can choose between both of them
- DN3 Exclusive feature called AnyApp allows fully customisable air command. It let you use any app you choose in Air Command. Instead of S Finder you can use any other app from air command right now)
- Many more things that we might forget... see it yourself today.
- Effects of Galaxy S5 music player still don´t work
- Some pop-ups like the one related to low battery don't have the divider line between OK and Cancel fi you flashed the rom selection S5 U
- GigiliNe (RevengeDevTeam)
- You need to have Samsung 4.3 Bootloader or newer. MJ5 firmware Bootloader is recommended. If you don't have, see here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2205009 (under SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR 3.6 AND ABOVE) or http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2500823
- Make sure you have the latest TWRP/CWM recovery installed. TWRP recovery is recommended.(Linked: TWRP thread
- Next, remember to backup your app and your efs folder. That's something that you always should do before flashing anything
- Go to TWRP/CWM recovery via pressing home + power + volume up button at the same time.
- Make a nandroid backup if you haven't done so.
- Use the "Clean to install a new rom" option in Wipe Data and system.(clean installation recommended)
- (Reminder) Remember that everything you flash you do it at your own risk so do your research before flashing anyhting.
- Now go to choose to install the rom zip file. If you using Philz recovery, make sure to untick "Don't Allow Old update-binary" if this option is avalaible.
- Flash the rom. It should take less than 10 minutes till it boots.
- Enjoy the ROM
- IF U HAVE WIFI PROBLEM GO TO DR KETAN"S THREAD AND FLASH WIFI FIX . BOTH FILES.
- smart screen fuctions depends upon your enviroment. if it doesnt work dont ask us. go to brighter sun light and try see tutorials to activate it or see my video (will be out soon.)
- If you are afraid to flash mj5 bootloader then read this post fromdr.ketan and try to do what he says. But if you face random reboots or some other strange issues please note that this might be the cause.
Installation Guide:by @savadam
Den Originathread zur ROM inklusive Download-Links findet ihr in Team Elektron's Thread bei den xda-Developers (bitte keine Mirrors!):
oder direkt auf der Webseite der Entwickler:
Bitte vergesst nicht, den Entwicklern ein Bier oder eine Milch zu spendieren, wenn ihr mit der ROM zufrieden seid
PS: Flashen auf eigene Gefahr - Weder ich noch AndroidPIT übernehmen Haftung für Schäden, die Ihr Euch oder Eurem Phone zufügt.
— geändert am 11.06.2014 19:13:04