[KERNEL - ICS] *Matr1x* with BLN and voodoo v15.5 | ICS - 4.0.3

• Antworten:2
Gelöschter Account
  • Forum-Beiträge: 186

30.01.2012, 16:11:46 via Website

Wie ich finde einer der besten Kernel für das Nexus S. Der Matr1x Kernel. ;) Nehmt die CFS Version. Läuft deutlich stabiler :)
Download:

v15.5 zips:

CFS: http://goo.gl/gFGmr

BFS: http://goo.gl/LSGpC

Features:

- Based on Linux kernel version 3.0.18

- OC to 1.46 Ghz

- Voodoo sound and color (Thanks to supercurio)

- BLN (Thanks to neldar)

- BFS (Thanks to Con Kolivas) + -ck tweaks

- SLQB memory allocator

- Deadline, SIO, and BFQ I/O Schedulers

- Additional governors (Smartassv2, Lazy, Minmax, InteractiveX, Lulzactivev2, Wheatley)

- Stochastic Fair Blue (internet packet queue management algorithm)

- CIFS, TUN, NFS

- INIT.D

- USB OTG (Thanks sztupy!)

**Ezekeel's mods** (Thanks to Ezekeel)

- Deep Idle

- LiveOC

- BLX

- BLD

- Ezkeel's voltage mod

- Touch Wake

- Bigmem

Changelog:

v11.0 Applied pvr and mxt patches to Matr1x gingerbread source for ICS compatability.

v11.5 Applied all of the updated ICS patches from Kwiboo and fixed BLN.

v12.0 Fixed the wifi for alpha12+ compatibility, added Ezekeel's bigmem mod, and updated his liveoc mod.

v12.5 ICS 4.0.3 compatibilty and any Ezekeel mod updates.

v13.0 Fixed the YouTube video decoding, added voodoo, and uploaded wifi script for Iran i9023 users (thanks Alireza Asgari!).

v13.5 Added the 100% "battery tweak", patched up to 3.0.14, added the LagFree and InteractiveX governors, BLN app support, INIT.D support, and any Ezekeel bug fixes.

v14.0 Added the Lulzactive governor and fixed the deep idle wake issue.

v14.5 Added SIO I/O Scheduler, Lulzactivev2 governor, BLN blink interval code, and green screen fix.

v15.0 Updated kernel base to 3.0.17, added the Wheatley governor by Ezekeel, BFQ, USB OTG support, and any Ezekeel bug fixes.

v15.5 Updated kernel base to 3.0.18, I/O Backport from 3.2 kernel, USB OTG build 5, some ext4 tweaks, 65 FPS hack, conservative governor + tweaks, and v(R) I/O scheduler.

Antworten
Yvi Hal
  • Forum-Beiträge: 3

19.02.2012, 23:04:19 via Website

Hey,
eine frage kann ich diese version auch auf dem sgs2 benutzen? oder gibt es dafür schon eine andere?

Antworten
Gelöschter Account
  • Forum-Beiträge: 186

19.02.2012, 23:32:54 via App

der Kernel is speziell fürs Nexus S und da auch nur mit ICS. Schau mal bei den xda developers. da gibts bestimmt auch Kernels fürs SGS2 :)

Antworten