As a Forum Manager you will be required to manage our expanding forum full-time.
Your duties will include, but shall not be limited to:
- General admin duties (organizing the forum i.e. creating/moving threads)
- Engaging users by creating trending Android topics & threads, along with contests and events.
- Actively interacting with the AndroidPIT users
- Removing spam.
- Reprimanding improper activity with warnings or permanent bans.
- Answering techinical questions mostly related to Android phones and tablets.
- Monitoring application links/submissions that come from developers via the forums.
- Translating popular threads from the German AndroidPIT forums.
- Managing forum content and enforcing terms and conditions.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Experience with mobile devices and tech in general, preferably an experienced Android user.
- English native speaker with good knowledge of German.
- Experience moderating forums/community management.
- Extensive knowledge and interest in mobile/tech.
- Experience with blogging tools and basic HTML editing.
- Journalistic and/or professional blogging experience is a major plus.
If you would like to work in a young and international company and have a passion for tech, send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us, too.
— geändert am 24.05.2012 11:59:31