BeschreibungClimate characteristics on dry land of the earth, excluding Antarctica. To extract the climate, you have to declare a location using Android device GPS, Google Maps, XY coordinates or site name.
• Monthly average air mean temperature
• Monthly average air maximum temperature
• Monthly average air minimum temperature
• Monthly average wind speed
• Monthly average solar radiation
• Monthly average of total precipitation
Works without network connection if you don’t want to use Google Maps.
The Data Distribution Center of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change which is the leading international body for the assessment of climate change. It was established by the United Nations Environment Program and the World Meteorological Organization.
• Time period: 1961-1990 climatology with monthly time series
• Spatial resolution: 0.5º latitude by 0.5º longitude for global land areas, excluding Antarctica
• Interpolation: inverse distance weighted method for predicting a value of unmeasured location