BeschreibungThe I Just Got Hit App provides you with helpful resources and easy access to emergency tools that can help get you to safety in the event of an accident.
- Emergency Accident Center
- One Touch Access to call the Police or to locate the nearest Emergency Center
- Easy Access to call a Taxi Cab for the times you may need a safe ride home
- Accident Form to report when you have been involved in an accident
- Ability Capture photos at the scene of the incident and submit in the Accident Form
- *Audio Recording from the device to capture sound right at the scene of the incident to send with your form
- Plenty of helpful resources that will keep you well-informed on different types of injuries and accidents
- Contact and Location Information to a law firm that specializes in personal injury and auto accident cases
We are proven winners in the fight for justice and fairness against big insurance companies and their defense lawyers. Over the last three years Godsey Martin, P.C. has emerged as a motor vehicle accident injury victim's most economical and logical choice for legal representation.
Attorney David Godsey is a high-performing former insurance adjuster and standout manager with a globally recognized big insurance company. While inside this big insurance company he gained first-hand knowledge of how insurance companies handle claims in a way that often takes advantage of the victim. Today he only represents victims - not big businesses. He has assembled a team of legal professionals that also come from the insurance industry, and they also know the tactics that insurance companies use to take advantage of accident victims. Godsey Martin, P.C. knows how to overcome big insurance company tactics and get you the best possible legal outcome.
Whether you or a loved one was hit by a corporate commercial carrier, 18-wheeler or car, we have the strength, resources and expertise to get you the justice and fairness you deserve. We will battle all comers - from large corporations to individual wrongdoers.
*Audio Recording requires a device with a microphone, or a headset with a built-in microphone