BeschreibungPreparation study guide for the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 79 Investment Banking certification exam.
The Series 79 license qualifies an individual who will perform investment banking advising activities in origination, underwriting, marketing, structuring, syndication, and pricing of such securities, and managing the allocation and stabilization activities of such offerings.
Includes more than 500 multiple choice quiz questions and 500 flashcards. Includes glossary with common terms and definitions in seven learning modules:
- Collection, Analysis and Evaluation
- Underwriting/New Financing Transactions
- Types of Offerings and Registration of Securities
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Tender Offers and Financial Restructuring
- General Securities Industry Regulations
- Custom Module that you create
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with the Financial news feed
Investment banking, underwriting, marketing, structuring, syndication, securities, mergers ,acquisitions, financial