BeschreibungMobileTrack is a versatile, easy-to-use client that can be harnessed to manage mobile device use and capture the data that will help your business work more efficiently. Mobiletrack is designed to be used in conjunction with the Mobiletrack Server.
When MobileTrack is loaded on to a mobile device, the software allows you to manage how that mobile device is used. You can manage settings for:
• Time of day usage – For instance, configure the mobile device for use only during your regular business hours, or any range of time within the day.
• Range of use – In some cases, you may want to restrict use of the mobile device only within certain area codes or geographic regions.
• Type of use – For example, you can determine whether the mobile device can be used for calls only, and not for texting.
• Redirected calls – Instead of having your employees call an expensive 411 directory assistance number, the call can be automatically redirected to a free assistance number.
• Restricted numbers – You can block the mobile device from calling or receiving calls from certain numbers entered in a restricted numbers list.
• Use while in motion – For instance, if a mobile device is in a vehicle traveling over a specified speed, the system can disable calling and/or texting.
• Device status – Know when a mobile device is in use or off line.
• Restrict activity when roaming – Calls, text messages and other activities can be restricted when the mobile device is roaming.
Track activities and assign account codes
Whether making or receiving calls and text messages, conducting activities tracked by time, MobileTrack
automatically tracks the activity with a timer and sends information about call duration and call/text origin
to the MobileTrack web page. Billing codes such as “account codes,” “client codes” or “project codes” can also
be generated to associate certain phone numbers to those accounts and projects for billing purposes.
Track other types of expenses
Your mobile device can also track expenses or events, such as time spent in a meeting or working at a client site. With the built-in application, simply record expenses or time events, and the information is captured and sent to the MobileTrack system for billing.
Track mobile device location
Through internal GPS capabilities, MobileTrack can determine mobile device location in near real time. The data is collected and can provide information about service routes and scheduling. Tracking parameters, such as defining the hours of the day the mobile device will be tracked, can also be set for the system.
Collect data in real time
The immediate availability of call data puts power into your hands. Instead of waiting for a monthly mobile device bill to arrive, accurate information is accessible right away. All data collected through the mobile device is sent to the MobileTrack system where it is immediately available for review and editing. The clear, concise design of the MobileTrack web page makes it easy for administrators to review and interpret mobile device activity as it comes in.
Keep your data secure
The MobileTrack web application is completely secure as all transmission data can be encrypted, and if ever a mobile device is lost or stolen, personal and client data can be
removed remotely from the device so that no sensitive information is compromised.
Full integration with your system
MobileTrack can be maintained on your firm’s server, or on a hosted server for complete and worry-free convenience. The data from MobileTrack is readily available from an FTP site for use with your internal ERP, Billing, Expense Mgt, workflow, etc. systems.