BeschreibungNeogeo Pocket Color emulator based on Neopop (GPL), designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 7, and Xperia Play, but works on many devices with similar specs. It's the very first NGP emulator available for Android. Note: The current version has a more accurate music tempo compared to what's shown in the youtube video.
* PSG Sound support (DAC will be added in an update)
* English/Japanese game language switch support
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states.
* Zip file support
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls in addition to keyboard controls (up to 4 touches supported at once), and an Xperia Play optimized button layout
* Wiimote/Classic Controller/Wii U Pro Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote JS1 support (Wii controllers not yet working on Android 4.2), also works with any generic Bluetooth/USB gamepad supported by Android
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info, ports for other platforms, and my other apps (including Snes9x EX). Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.