BeschreibungOver 1600 North American Wildflower species at your fingertips.
"Beautiful - everything from the photos to the color schemes on this app are just really pleasant to look at." - Robert Mortenson
• This app is optimized for Android Version 2.1+. Suggested minimum device CPU is 800 mhz. The App's 560+ MB database installs directly to the SD card with Version 2.2+. With Version 2.1 the app database must be moved manually to the SD card through Settings.
• PLEASE NOTE: This app is not yet compatible for the honeycomb tablet.
Audubon Wildflowers is your essential guide to flowers in North America. With in-depth info on over 1,600 flowers in the US and Canada, Audubon Wildflowers provides invaluable species information from the renowned Audubon Guides.
• In-depth Descriptions of every species, with authoritative information on appearance, habitat, behavior, and much more!
• Over 3,000 beautiful color photographs detailing each species with extraordinary clarity.
• Detailed range maps highlighting species distribution.
• A comprehensive reference section, which includes detailed wildflower natural history
• Identify with accuracy. Browse by shape, name (first, last, scientific), or by family
• Search by multiple “advanced search” variables including flower shape, size, leaf arrangement, region, color, habitat, leaf venation and more.
• Navigate back and forth between species information, personalized Life Lists and Sightings, search functions and more with ease and clarity.
• Record your field experiences using the Life List and Sighting features. Track a sighting using the device’s GPS, add notes, and save to the App for records of your nature adventures
• Join our online field guide community of nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts at AudubonGuides.com
• Read the blogs for insights from our naturalists in the field
• Send us your suggestions, comments or requests. We also welcome submissions of high quality photographs that might assist our users in identifying wildflowers. You can contact us directly by selecting "Feedback" in the "More" section of the application.