BeschreibungAccess NAB services wherever you are on your Android device.
NAB Internet Banking:
* 4-digit passcode login for instant access to NAB Internet Banking (only on Android OS 2.1+)
* Check your account balance and transaction history
* Transfer funds to linked accounts, saved payees, or anyone else
* Pay bills
* View past and scheduled payments
* Modify or cancel scheduled payments
* Manage NAB Alerts
* View your NAB Online Trading share portfolio.
* ATM and branch locator
* Savings calculator to see how much you could save
* Loan calculator to help you find your ideal loan
* Foreign exchange rate calculator
* Keep up with the @NAB Twitter feed via Latest @NAB
Note: NAB Internet Banking is embedded functionality which you can also access through your internet browser on your mobile device at http://nab.com.au
We have now given you the option to use a new 4-digit passcode to login to Internet Banking (only on Android OS 2.1+). It is just as secure as always, but much faster. Of course, you can continue to use your NAB ID and password, if you prefer. Either way, NAB Internet Banking on your mobile is always protected with 128-bit encryption, and if you’re using a 4-digit passcode, additional fraud prevention measures are in place.
When using NAB Internet Banking via this mobile app, you are protected by similar security measures as those we use to protect the full version of NAB Internet Banking. The main difference is that you can't make payments that require an SMS Security code. For payments that do require SMS Security, please use the full version of NAB Internet Banking.
Find out how you're protected against fraud by NAB Defence: go to nab.com.au/nabdefence.
Keep track of your mobile device
Your mobile device is your way of accessing NAB Internet Banking, so don't keep your NAB ID and password or 4-digit passcode with your mobile device. Get in touch with NAB immediately if you've lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details.
Logout when you're done
Make sure you logout when you're finished using NAB Internet Banking. Once you logout, no one else can login without your NAB ID and password or 4-digit passcode.