Beschreibung"Chromatic Vision Simulator" is an experience tool which simulates color vision of color vision deficiencies.
This software makes and shows you a simulated video from built-in camera in real-time.
An application that has over 20,000 users in the iPhone version is now released for the Android.
- Shows you how people with a specific type of color vision deficiency (dichormat) see the world.
- Supports "Normal Color Vision," "Protanope," "Deuteranope" and "Tritanope" color deficient type.
- Lineups both versions for iOS devices and android devices. The iOS version is compatible with Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod, and the Android version is worked on various Android devices. You can bring it always with you and check out colors at anywhere.
- Recommended for people who treat colors carefully, such as artists, designers, etc.
- Developed by Kazunori Asada (Ph.D. Medical Science and Media Design) based on the research in color science.