Bin nun auch zum Nexus S gewechselt und möchte euch dieses Rom vorstellen. Ich hatte vorher ein Magic und da gab es auch eine Version von diesem Rom.
Original Thread & Screenshots: http://www.movilzona.es/foro/superaosp-from-super-tmel-tolemac-t5002.html
XDA Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1007267
This rom (not a mod) has been developed entirely from the source of Google and very little of Cyanogen framework.
Thanks to Cyanogen and all his staff for the contributions received.
Is installed from the recovery, as always, do not worry if it takes a while to leave the first splash is entirely normal and configuration files running on first boot.
Only if you come from different roms (Donut, Eclair, Froyo) is necessary to WIPE, when coding in Gingerbread from this rom will not need to wipe again to install later roms.
This rom installs itself alone, that is completely reconfigures.
Before installing the rom Wipe recommend because it has many changes. When installed and out of recovery by restarting leave untouched while the LED flashes. At this point I recommend you salteis the account settings to skip giving google and once in the launcher and set podreis rom to your liking. This is because otherwise the phone will Autoconnect the market and begin to automatically download all the applications you had installed and it saturates the terminal because it does hit, besides putting the background image that you had prior to the rom and then you ask me that as it is possible that if I install the rom to wipe the bottom appears to me that I had before. In this way you will do a clean install. Then you enter the market and instalais a free application to refresh anyone that you have installed in the terminal.
Very attentive to you to do restorations of any kind against the rom or program that you can have problems. (I mean backups, including their own SupSetup least in the section on applications), special attention to restore configuration data of any kind. Under the best not to doubt.
SupSetup new V20 in all roms, not serve any previous SupSetup for this rom
The new integrated SupSetup activation brings on-demand applications in the applications section extras, you can enable applications that interest you as the Roma comes in "Lite" (without extra applications installed) so that everyone can choose the best configuration.
It is important before you set up Google account to be activated from applications before SupSetup so that when you connect to the servers to configure your Google account, they enter the downloads section.
After entering the market and to display applications install any application downloads for cool downloads.
- Rom in "LITE"
- New graphical look different from SuperGinger's
- All you had the SuperGinger but since source of non-Cyano Google
- Wake & Unlock
- Always visible Bluetooth Settings (tolemaC)
- Hide clock
- Percentage of battery
- It's part of Cyanogen CyanogenModsettings
- Etc ...
- You can install more from the extra applications SupSetup
- Google Apps
- Flash Player 10.2
* 8.6 SuperAosp AW
- Select the permissions for default installations (anti trojan)
- New kernel with lower consumption of wifi and a better response.
- disabled widgets indicators in the top bar
- Edited the browser to enhance the existing lag
- New SupSetup with clean code
- 1 new topic
- New Wallpapers
- More translations in many apk's
* 8.2 SuperAosp AW
- Integrated with Google Talk video
- Launcher even more smooth and accurate
- New Kernel Mixture Rev3 Netarchy + very cute
- Published on sound control from start SupSetup
- All git.android and cyanogen unbeatable possible integrated
- AW = Anti wipe, if you wipe to stay the default applications and settings, it is not necessary to reinstall the rom again.
* SuperAosp 8.0
- Fully tailored to Android 2.3.4
- No problems with USB
- New Kernel Rev2
- Fixed problem explorer to create folders root
- New battery by Nelo
- New Wallpapers
- Etc. ..
* SuperAosp 6.4
- Recompiled the kernel to avoid the annoying restarts (UV mode now)
- more stable Kernel
- Removed for now the startup sound
- Editing some pictures of the framework
* SuperAosp 6.2
- Solution to the tables in texts
- Implemented operating in compact mode (default) is changed in the parts, interface
- New transitions and animations (only HDPI)
* SuperAosp 6.0
- Lots of changes in framework for stability
- Gallery now supports screen rotation without having activated
- Contacts and Phone allows landscape mode
- Added control adlx Romstats of people who use the roms in different version. completely transparent. You can see from here http://adlx.net84.net/stats.php
- Reissue of how to address issues to avoid problems when applied
- Now the status bar can be put down as in the tablets. From integrated SupSetup Spare Parts
- Added Advanced Settings Widgets
- Improved wireless internet access in some routers polemic
- New kernel even more optimized